DJI Mini 2 Battery charging hub with Digital LCD Display For 3 Batteries
The all new Battery charging hub butler can charge DJI Mini 2 and Mini SE batteries from zero to 100% in 50/80* mins (each) or 150/240 mins for all 3 batteries.
The charger is lightweight (133g), portable and is compatible with OEM DJI Charger (Charger not included).
The built in display accurately shows battery level while charging.
The hub can charge 3 batteries in power level priority/sequence (from high to low power level).
- Color: Grey
- Charging temperature: 0-40 degree celsius
- Input: 5V3A 15W*2 (MAX)
- Output: DC 8.8V 3A(MAX)
- USB Port Output: 5V 2A(MAX)
- Compatible with DJI OEM Charger (NOT Included)
- DJI Mini 2 battery charging hub
Check battery level: The display will show battery voltage, battery levels and battery percentage for 5 seconds after the batteries are inserted into charger hub. You can also check the battery levels by pressing the function button once.
Color LCD display: The charging hub uses a color screen, and each port has a different color in different states, making it easy to view the state of each port. The hub can display the status of each port, battery voltage, charging current, battery level and percentage.
Charging Hub or Power Bank: The hub can be used for dual purpose by leveraging 2-way power supply. Can be used as a battery charger or use charged batteries as power bank to power USB A Ports to charge remote controller or other external devices. NOTE: USB charging cable not included.
* 50 mins each when powered through dual 5V/3A Q QC3.0 Fast Charger, 80 mins each if single 5V/3A Q QC3.0 Fast Charger.
1 x charger
2 x Type-C charging cable
(Note: Controller, phone, Battery, USB charging cable is not included)
- New battery or a battery that has not been used for a long time will be in a dormant state, If put the battery which in dormant state into the charger hub, the charger hub will not work.
- Please put the battery which in dormant state on the drone to recharge and activate the battery, and then use the charging hub to check the power and charge.
Behorse is a leading brand manufacturing drone accessories.