Presenting Carlinkit 4.0 Wireless Apple Carplay Android Auto Conversion Kit for Wired to Wireless CarPlay/Android Auto
Tired of repeatedly connecting phone to your car’s stereo/head unit? Look no further. This device extends car’s OEM stereo’s wired Carplay and/or Android Auto feature to wireless for seamless and wirefree connectivity.
- Easy to use – Plug and pay, just insert the USB cable, pair and ready to go
- No need to disassemble, just plug and play. Upgrade your original for wired Carplay function to wireless function
- Easy to operate – support steering wheel control, knob operation, voice operation (the operation is the same as the original car)
- Hands-free safe driving – make/receive calls, check voicemails, text messages and bring up maps.
- Listen to your favorite songs hands-free using for iTunes / Apple Music or installed apps. Support online upgrade
- For Wireless Carplay Activator Mini USB Dongle / Wired connection of the for original Apple Carplay car built into Apple to wireless Carplay
- Compatibility – Only car models with original for wired CarPlay are supported
What is the difference between CarlinKit 3.0 and Carlinkit 4.0?
- CarlinKit 4.0 support wireless CarPlay & Wired /Wireless Android Auto ,support for ios 10 or above,Android phone with Android 11 or above ,some brand phone with Android 9 or above.
- CarlinKit 3.0 only supported wireless CarPlay and for ios 10 or above.
Product model: CP2A
Product size: 80*46*12mm
Power input: 5V 1-2.1A
Power output: DC 5V 0.8-2A
Power consumption: 0.15W
Connection method: wireless connection
Support mobile phone: for iPhone with IOS10 and above system
Bluetooth-compatible wifi Specifications: 5G wifi+Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 dual connection transmission + wireless for Android auto function
Applicable: Support more than 98% of the models with the for original CarPlay function on the market.
1. Connect the USB box to the car’s USB port, click Active Search, and turn on the phone’s Bluetooth-compatible;
2. Click the Bluetooth-compatible signal of the mobile phone that appears on the car, and choose to pair the mobile phone to achieve a wireless connection and use for Apple Carplay.